19 Nisan 2009 Pazar

What would I like to be famous for?

What would I like to be famous for? I would like to be famous for my talent actually. I would like to be an actress, maybe get a golden globe or an academy award. Sometimes I dream myself as a celebrity, not that I want to be a celebrity, I wonder how I would be like if I become a widely-recognized celebrity. It is not too hard to think. Although, being so famous and rich looks easy and perfect, it isn't. Reading about yourself in a gossip column can be considered as the worst thing in the world. And especially if it is about something that you haven't done. To be watched always by paparazzi, and to always be recognized by people when you go for a walk isn't that good when think deep. You need a break sometimes, all that interest and excitement sometimes bores you. I read about the celebrities sometimes, especially their inverviews. They complain about having the attention on them always. It is bad. You can't talk like the way you want, you always have to look great, you always have to pay attention to the way you sit and stand up... You don't have a private life actually and it is the worst thing ever in the world; not enjoying your life. Although they look like they enjoy it, they surely complain more than us. However, if I had to be famous, I would like to an actress like I said before. I would like to be famous for my talent, not for my money and not for my outfit. Only for my talent. Because I think the one's that deserves this money and fame are the one's who are really talented. Not the one's that get attention by doing silly things and creating scandals. I would like to get the attention because of my performance in my movies not because of my ridiculous behaviours.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder