31 Mayıs 2009 Pazar

The Red Carpet
















The best part I enjoy about the Golden Globes Awards, or Cannes Festival or the Academy Awards, is the red carpet scene. Don't you enjoy watching the celebs walking through the door and posing for the cameras? Oh my god, the thing is they are all so phony. However, I enjoy watching them. I observe their clothing styles, how they talk and smile and all. When I was a kid (probably at fourth grade or something) I used to give my own awards to the celebs. Isn't that funny :) First, I used to nominate them for topics like best outfit, best diction, best posture etc.

And than I gave the awards for them, which is eating a cookie for all the winners :) The press loves the red carpet also. They just love showing themselves to the celebs. I bet no one is thinking "Oh, wow, E Entertainment is here", or like "Wow, Fox Huh?". Or otherwise, I hope :)


1 yorum: