23 Mart 2009 Pazartesi



THE AMAZING SOUDTRACK !!!

I have to tell you about that A-M-A-Z-I-N-G soundtrack of the film "Slumdog Millionaire". The percentages of the reviews for the soundtracks are above, taken from amazon.com, it looks like most of the people liked the soundtrack. I also liked it a lot. It was fanstastic. It was like a composition of Indian ad Eastern Music which amused me a lot since I had a major interest in the Eastern Music. Listening to the music will automatically have you relive the movie and i strongly insist that you buy the soundtrack :) The soundtrack was also the winner of the Golden Globe Award for "Best Original Soundtrack".

Good Job A.R. Rahman, Congratulations !!!

http://www.amazon.com/Slumdog-Millionaire-R-Rahman/dp/B001LX0JK6


1. "O... Saya" Performed by A R Rahman & M.I.A.
2. "Riots" by A R Rahman
3. "Mausam & Escape" by A R Rahman
4. "Paper Planes" Performed by M.I.A.
5. "Paper Planes" DFA REMIX Performed by M.I.A.
6. ""Ringa Ringa" by A R Rahman featuring Alka Yagnik & Ila Arun
7. "Liquid Dance" by A R Rahman featuring Palakkad Sriram & Madhumitha
8. "Latika's Theme" by A R Rahman featuring Suzanne
9. "Aaj Ki Raat" Performed by Sonu Nigam, Mahalaxmi Lyer & Alisha Chinoi
10. "Millionaire" by A R Rahman featuring Madhumitha
11. "Gangsta Blues" by A R Rahman featuring BlaaZe & Tanvi Shah
12. "Dreams on Fire" by A R Rahman featuring Suzzanne
13. "Jai Ho" by A R Rahman featuring Sukhvinder Singh, Tanvi Shah & Mahalaxmi Iyer


77 Reviews
5 star %65
4 star %7
3 star %4
2 star %0
1 star %1

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder