30 Mart 2009 Pazartesi



Best Performance by an Actor In A Supporting Role in a Motion Picture


HEATH LEDGER !!!!!


"I never had money, and I was very happy without it. When I die, my money's not gonna come with me. My movies will live on - for people to judge what I was as a person. I just want to stay curious."


He was a perfect actor. With the movie "The Dark Knight" he was going to reach the highest point in his acting career. Only if he hadn't died. He died from accidental overdose of prescription medications including painkillers, anti-anxiety drugs and sleeping pills in January 22, 2008. Although the reason why he took these drugs aren't fully clear yet, he was in the best years of his life, he was 28, and that his death wasn't actually a suicide.

He won several Awards for his acting in the movie "The Dark Knignt", which he calls the best role he had played in his life, including the Golden Globe Awards and Academy Awards.


I liked him a lot though, he was a perfect actor and I really cried so hard when I've heard that he was found dead in his appartment.

The director of the movie, Christopher Nolan accepted the award. Thus, Matilda Rose, his daugher, will end up with the Globe when she becomes 18.






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder